Registration now open for 2013 Excellence in Journalism Conference
February 20, 2013 01:30
Registration is now open for the 2013 Excellence in Journalism Conference in Southern California. Please join us for the premiere gathering of journalists from across the country, including members of RTDNA, the Society of Professional Journalists, and this year, the National Association of Hispanic Journalists.
Complete details about the conference, registration, hotel and travel information and more can be found on the EIJ 2013 website.
Register before July 25 and receive a significant discount.
Among the highlights of this years event are:
- The 2013 journalism expo, which features hundreds of available products and services for your newsroom, all together on a single exhibit floor. Learn about sponsorships, exhibits and recruiting opportunities here.
- The RTDNA Paul White & John F. Hogan Awards ceremony and reception
- One-on-one story critiques
- Workshops, topical sessions, super sessions on industry issues
- Networking opportunities with journalists and newsroom leaders
- And more!
More details about individual programs and sessions will be announced soon.
Did we mention this year's conference is in Southern California, right next to a rather well-known family vacation destination? Bring the whole family to this year's Excellence in Journalism Conference and everyone will have a great time. Register today!