RTDNA Corporate Partnership Program
Maximize your news organization’s access to RTDNA resources as a corporate partner. Corporate partners enjoy:
Group discounts on RTDNA membership
The Corporate Partnership Program enables local news ownership groups to enroll staff, managers and executives from each of their newsrooms at a discounted dues rate.
Exceptional industry visibility
- Corporate partners save 50% on membership dues for each member enrolled through the corporate program’s convenient group enrollment process.
- Corporate partners may transfer memberships they have purchased as part of the corporate program in the event of staffing changes
- As an RTDNA member, each individual you enroll through the corporate program has access to
- The RTDNA member rate on Edward R. Murrow Award entries for their newsrooms.
- The RTDNA member rate on entries for additional individual award programs.
- Member-only trainings and resources.
Corporate partners also enjoy special recognition on RTDNA.org, in our electronic publications and at all major RTDNA events, reinforcing to the industry your group’s commitment to supporting quality journalism in its newsrooms.
The backing of RTDNA’s First Amendment advocacy
RTDNA is your advocate on the national and local levels to protect press freedoms, continually fighting legally and legislatively for government transparency and press freedom. We promote and protect journalism so your newsrooms can continue providing critical information services to your communities.
Supporting critical industry resources
Corporate partners take pride in the knowledge that your partnership helps make all the resources RTDNA and RTDNF offer to the industry possible including:
- Best practices, tips and case studies to help journalists do their jobs better.
- Ongoing industry research to keep you on top of trends in the news business.
- Coverage guidelines for ethical decision making in a multitude of common scenarios.
- Opportunities to learn and grow as news leaders at all levels.
- Recognition of outstanding responsible journalism through awards.
- Resources to guide newsrooms in reporting responsibly, knowing their rights and staying safe every day and particularly during unrest.
Contact RTDNA Executive Director Dan Shelley at email@example.com
to learn more about how your company can become an RTDNA corporate partner.
Thank you to these corporate partners: