If you are a leader in electronic journalism, join your peers as an RTDNA member. Together, we’re moving the industry forward by learning tomorrow’s skills, connecting current and future journalists, recognizing the industry’s best, and fighting for freedom of information.
Three days of hands-on training by the best in the business at the annual Excellence in Journalism conference - up to a $200 savings for members
Two days of in-depth expert leadership coaching for anchors and those that work with anchors at the RTDNA-Loyola University Chicago Anchor Leadership Summit, Summer 2019. $46 off for members.
- Career board (including free job postings) - a savings of $50 per listing
- Access to the complete real-time RTDNA member directory
- Regional support and leadership opportunities
- Get the member rate on your station’s Edward R. Murrow Awards entries - up to $95 off per entry
- Get the member rate on entries for the NEFE Personal Finance Reporting - $25 off per entry
- Kaleidoscope Awards - up to $95 off per entry
- Student Murrow Awards - $20 off per entry
That’s a value of over $550 or more. Plus, get even more training tools, professional development resources, and discounts from RTDNA's educational and vendor partners with our Member Perks:
- Poynter webinars-20% off, plus 15-20% off some additional training seminars
- CUNY J+ workshops- 10% off
- AP Styleguide Online- 20% off
- .PRESS domains- 65% off
- Brooks Brothers- 15% off
- Alamo car rental- up to 10% off
Your membership dues also support our website full of free resources to help you stay ahead and our ongoing advocacy efforts to keep your newsroom stay on track:
- Industry news
- Tips and best practices
- Money Matters financial reporting
Sponsored by the National Endowment for Financial Education
- Annual research on newsroom trends in news profitability, Internet use, newsroom salaries, newsroom staffing, women and minorities in the newsroom, habits of the local television news audience, radio usage and more.
- Ethics guidance
- Coverage guidelines for reporting on a wide variety of topics and communities
- Leadership Guides including Incoming! Advice for the Newly Named News Director and Ready, Set, Lead and more
- Legal help
- Newly revised Cameras in the Court State By State Guide
- Continuous efforts to get your newsroom the access and regulatory freedom you need and are guaranteed by the First Amendment, locally and nationally, on issues like:
Join or renew your membership today!
If you have any questions about membership in RTDNA contact Karen Hansen: email@example.com