RTDNA supplier members are companies or organizations that provide products, information and/or services to the electronic journalism industry or that utilize the RTDNA membership for business purposes. We thank them for their support.
Since Baron’s founding in 1990, the nucleus of our mission has always been providing the most accurate, most precise localized forecast of severe weather events. And over the past two decades, we’ve also led the way in the development of Doppler radar, weather data analysis and distribution technologies, localized weather alert protocols, and integrated weather systems for automakers, commercial aircraft, the National Weather Service, and international governments.
TopicPulse by Futuri Media is the ultimate listening tool for broadcasters. It combines Facebook and Twitter trends with easy access to a massive pool of 100k+ verified sources of news and information. Select your target demo and discover the stories your audience is talking about now.
Harker Research has continued to evolve and remain on the cutting edge of research technology. Expanding to provide our expertise in research throughout the media industry, we now serve clients ranging from local radio stations to international news networks.
Masstech provides innovative software solutions and expertise that media organizations trust to manage their valuable digital media content and related information throughout its lifecycle.
Supplier Member Benefits
- Logo and link on our Supplier Member webpage
- Organizational listing in our Membership Directory
- Subscription to RTDNA electronic communications
- 10% discount on advertising in all of RTDNA’s electronic communications
- Access to the RTDNA membership list for a one-time use print or electronic mailing
- Member Spotlight in one issue of RTDNA’s Weekly Rundown eNewsletter, to include logo, 50 word organizational description, and link to URL of choice
- Free half-page ad in either the First Amendment Awards or Edward R. Murrow Awards program book