Since Baron’s founding in 1990, the nucleus of our mission has always been providing the most accurate, most precise localized forecast of severe weather events. And over the past two decades, we’ve also led the way in the development of Doppler radar, weather data analysis and distribution technologies, localized weather alert protocols, and integrated weather systems for automakers, commercial aircraft, the National Weather Service, and international governments.
At BitCentral, we are all about freeing broadcasters from the constraints of walled-garden production environments by providing open, non-proprietary content workflow systems that offer long-term flexibility, premium hardware, and best in class support. Our unique non-proprietary tools enable unprecedented access to content from anywhere creating end-to-end digital workflows that seamlessly collaborate with existing hardware and software.
Harker Research has continued to evolve and remain on the cutting edge of research technology. Expanding to provide our expertise in research throughout the media industry, we now serve clients ranging from local radio stations to international news networks.
Masstech provides innovative software solutions and expertise that media organizations trust to manage their valuable digital media content and related information throughout its lifecycle.
Supplier Member Benefits
- Logo and link on our Supplier Member webpage
- Organizational listing in our Membership Directory
- Subscription to RTDNA electronic communications
- 10% discount on advertising in all of RTDNA’s electronic communications
- Access to the RTDNA membership list for a one-time use print or electronic mailing
- Member Spotlight in one issue of RTDNA’s Weekly Rundown eNewsletter, to include logo, 50 word organizational description, and link to URL of choice
- Free half-page ad in either the First Amendment Awards or Edward R. Murrow Awards program book